I love to cook! I love being in the kitchen. All of these recipes have been in my kitchen. There is nothing on here that my family and I haven't already tried. I hope you enjoy this blog as much as I enjoy sharing with you all!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Layered Mexican Chicken

1 lb. grilled chicken breast
15 oz. can black beans
1 1/2 c. sour cream
2 c. shredded cheese, divided
4 oz. can green chilies
1 tsp. cumin
1 c. salsa
pepper to taste
6 corn tortillas cut into strips

Grill chicken breast until no longer pink, then cut into small strips, or cubes. In large bowl combine, beans, sour cream, 1 c. cheese, chilies, cumin and pepper mix well. Add chicken and mix. In 9 x13 baking pan layer tortillas and chicken mixture top with remaining cheese. Bake at 350* for 20 - 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment