I love to cook! I love being in the kitchen. All of these recipes have been in my kitchen. There is nothing on here that my family and I haven't already tried. I hope you enjoy this blog as much as I enjoy sharing with you all!

Friday, July 15, 2011

Sara's Oreo's

2 boxes of Devil's food cake mix
1 cup shortening
4 eggs
1 tsp vanilla

Mix those ingredients with hands until completely mixed together. Roll into 1 inch balls. Cook on ungreased cookie sheet at 350 for 11 min. Let cool.

Filling:
1/4 cup butter
8 oz cream cheese
1 tsp. vanilla
1 lb powdered sugar

Soften butter and cream cheese before adding vanilla and powdered sugar. Mix together. When cookies are cool, put a large drop of filling on one cookie and top it with another. (So it's like an oreo). :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment