I love to cook! I love being in the kitchen. All of these recipes have been in my kitchen. There is nothing on here that my family and I haven't already tried. I hope you enjoy this blog as much as I enjoy sharing with you all!

Friday, July 15, 2011

Sara's Chicken Enchiladas

Filling:
1/4 cup onion
2 tblsp. butter
4 oz. can green chiles
3 oz. cream cheese
2-3 chicken breasts cooked and cut up
1 can cream of chicken
1 8 oz sour cream
1 cup milk
About a cup of shredded cheese

Sautee onion, butter and 1/2 can green chiles. Mix with cream cheese, & chicken in a bowl. In seperate bowl mix ingredients for sauce then add it to chicken mixture. Put two scoops on each tortilla. Roll them up and put them in a greased 13 x 9 inch pan. Top with cheese. Cover with foil and cook at 350 for 45 minutes. Usually makes about 8-10 enchiladas depending on how much filling you put in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment