I love to cook! I love being in the kitchen. All of these recipes have been in my kitchen. There is nothing on here that my family and I haven't already tried. I hope you enjoy this blog as much as I enjoy sharing with you all!

Friday, July 15, 2011

Sara's Best Ever Cake

1 German chocolate or other chocolate cake, baked, 13 x 9 x 2 inch
3/4 cup chocolate or fudge syrup
3/4 cup carmel or butterscotch syrup
3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
6 chocolate covered toffee bars (like heath or score)
1 tub of whipped topping

After cake has cooled, make holes in the entire top of the cake using a large fork or the handle of a wooden spoon. Pur (one at a time) chocolate, caramel, and condensed mile over the top of the cake and let each flaver soak in before adding the next. Crush 3 of the candy bars and sprinkle on the top. Frost the cake with the whipped topping and crush the 3 remaining toffee bars to decorate the top.

That one's Haylee's favorite (My 7 year old going on 8)8). We make it on her birthday every year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment