I love to cook! I love being in the kitchen. All of these recipes have been in my kitchen. There is nothing on here that my family and I haven't already tried. I hope you enjoy this blog as much as I enjoy sharing with you all!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Creamed Potatoes and Peas

4 -5 medium potatoes
1 16oz pkg. frozen peas
1/2 c. butter or margarine
1/2 c. flour
4c. milk
salt and pepper to taste


Scrub and cut potatoes into 1 inch pieces; put in large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Add peas and cook until tender. Drain water.
In another saucepan melt butter, add flour, mix until blended and gradually add milk. Bring to a boil stirring constantly. After sauce thickens season with salt and pepper, add peas and potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment