I love to cook! I love being in the kitchen. All of these recipes have been in my kitchen. There is nothing on here that my family and I haven't already tried. I hope you enjoy this blog as much as I enjoy sharing with you all!

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Baked Mac n Cheese

1 pkg. elbow macaroni 16 oz. cooked and drained
6 Tbsp. butter or margarine
3 Tbsp. flour
1 1/2 Tbsp. powdered mustard
3 c. milk
3 c. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 c. plain bread crumbs

Place cooked macaroni in a lightly greased 9 x 13 baking dish. In a medium sauce pan melt butter and add flour, mix well. Gradually add milk stirring continually until boiling. Reduce heat to meduim low and add powdered mustard and 2 c. cheese, stir until cheese is melted. Pour mixture over macaroni, top with bread crumbs and cheese. Bake at 350* for 15 - 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment